For visitors who are coming to Cuba for the first time, it is important to have a guide that allows them to optimize their vacation time. We make some proposals that will make your stay a pleasant experience. You will have at your disposal variety and fun. Beware of the rays of the sun, make sure you have a place to stay and after putting our suggestions into practice, we are sure you will return.
One of the reasons why the Island is chosen as a tourist destination is the weather and the beaches. Do not doubt that Cuban beaches are the best in the Caribbean. If you want to try it, you only have to follow these tips:
1. Rest and practice water sports.
The Cuban seabed is spectacular. It is populated by a large number of fish species and have unparalleled coral reefs. In some places you can visit underwater caves and swim with sharks. The alternatives for diving are many; we suggest you diving in Varadero, Playa Giron, María La Gorda or Cayo Largo.
Nature lovers will not only be able to appreciate the beauty and care of Cuban beaches, but they can go hiking, climbing mountains, climbing a lookout point, photographing endangered species, boating on the largest river in Cuba And riding in a rural town:
2. Climb to the tower of Manaca Iznaga, in the south of Cuba, in the Valley of Mills.
3. Practice trekking in Pinar del Río or in the Sierra Maestra in Santiago de Cuba.
4. Visit the Viñales Valley, you will see how tobacco is grown and you will know the Mural of Prehistory.
5. Ride on a sugar plantation in Trinidad.
City tourism is one of the most in demand. Visitors like to mingle among Cubans, learn about their history, customs and culture in general. The city of Havana is the busiest, especially Obispo street and the Malecón sea promenade. We also suggest you to visit Matanzas and Trinidad. Here are some of the options:
6. Let yourself be carried away by the charm of Matanzas.
7. Do not miss Varadero, which is, without a doubt the most famous beach in Cuba.
8. Walk along the Malecon of Havana.
9. Tour the historical old Havana, you will have a unique experience,
10. Explore the city of Trinidad.
Do not think these are the only alternatives that will make your trip enjoyable and entertaining. Also attractive are the nightclubs, restaurants, museums, theaters: look for the program of the Gran Teatro Alicia Alonso and go see a ballet performance, enter the Museum of Revolution, taste a mojito in La Bodeguita del Medio, go up to abus-tour and let the sea breeze accompany your trip to the capital of Cuba …